Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

06 p t cruiser, have no spark on 1-4 have change pcm and

Customer Question

06 p t cruiser, have no spark on 1-4 have change pcm and coil and we are lost on what to replace, can u tell us what else to check .....
we got 12 volt to coil .........
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Have you checked the control circuit from the PCM to the coil yet? If not this will be the next test...

I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert