Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My convertible top wont go up, 2004 Sebring, nothing yet, no

Customer Question

My convertible top wont go up
JA: What year is your Convertible?
Customer: 2004 Sebring
JA: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If the top will not go up then it has set codes in the PTM(Power Top Module). Have you connected a scantool to see what the codes are?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I asked for a refund as I was deceived to think a free trial and a refund of my $5 but learned that there would be a $31 charge for an answerForget it
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

This is not a free service, your speaking directly to a ASE Master 20 year Dodge dealership technician.. And before I can even help you repair it, you will need to tell me what codes are setting..