Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Second opinion] i WENT OUT AND GOT THE KEYS AND TUMBLERNOW…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i WENT OUT...
Second opinion] i WENT OUT AND GOT THE KEYS AND TUMBLERNOW NEED PROGRAMINGJA: Is the key stripped or worn?Customer: THE CENTRER FELL OUTJA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?Customer: 2002TOWN COUNTYJA: What year is your Chrysler?Customer: 2002JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: YESJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: NEED THE PROGRAMMING OF THE KEYS
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
7/31/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 11 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

What exactly are you asking? How to program the key?