Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Transmission range sensor. Transmission Range sensor.

Customer Question
Transmission range sensor Mechanic's...

Transmission range sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Transmission Range sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Chrysler(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing yet just diagnosed the problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chrysler
7/29/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What engine do you have?

3.5l

It is kinda a big job because the valve body in transmission needs to be removed to access, would you like replacement instructions?

Where can I purchase one cause the local auto parts stores here don't carry it

This is a dealer only item, let me know if you run into questions. You can reply to this answer at any time without additional fees. Please do not forget to rate answer, thanks.

Ever get it figured out? Thanks