Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Received code P0135. Bank 1 sensor 1, o2 sensor for a 2006…

Customer Question
Received code P0135. Bank...

Received code P0135. Bank 1 sensor 1

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

o2 sensor for a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica 3.5 L MPI 24-valve V6 engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had a mechanic replace O2 sensor already but I think it was the wrong one engine light is still on and today I went to Kreisler and ran a scan test and it returned a code P0135 which is the upstream O2 sensor looking for a schematic for location

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure, don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
7/29/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** have been a dealer tech for 20 years. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Bank 1 sensor 1 is the first o2 sensor in the rear of the engine. CLICK HERE for diagram of sensor location.

Please also note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 5 stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have.

CLICK HERE for rating system example.

Please read this:

Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also work for Just Answer.

2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say "I'm satisfied".

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Eric

EricFromCT
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician