Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Second opinion] Where is the best point on the front and

Customer Question

Second opinion] Where is the best point on the front and back of a 2008 Town & Country to use jack stands?JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Country. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?Customer: It's actually a Chrysler Town & Country
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

The optimum place is the same place the jack goes on the pinch welds on the unibody behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels. You can also use the front subframe and rear unibody channels.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris