Merc320
Merc320, Technician
Experience:  City & guilds pt 1 & 2
22484842

We just purchased a Pacifica Touring L. We had asked for a

Customer Question

We just purchased a Pacifica Touring L. We had asked for a Pacifica Touring L Plus. I thought these were about the same. My husband is in a wheelchair, so I had to drive it to let him know how it drives. Later we had the hand controls added to the van. He drove it for the first time on Wednesday. I also have a disability that requires me to use a scooter, so we added a curb spider lift. I hadn't sat in the passenger side until Wednesday night. I reached down to raise up the seat. That's when I realized it was not a power seat. I thought the seat would be the same as the driver's seat. I thought that was what we had purchased. I am 5 feet tall and I weigh 101lbs. I can't even see out the front windshield. We have a problem. I am unable to ride more than 6 blocks in this van. My body can't tolerate the way this seat is set. Every vehicle we have owned since 1997, has had power seats for the front driver and passenger. My question for you is this. Can Chrysler put a power seat in this Pacifica Touring L? They should be able to do this.
JA: What year is your Pacifica?
Customer: It is a 2017 Pacifica van
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No way! I want to find a professional who knows Chrysler Pacifica vans. I want them to take out the standard front passenger seat and put in the power seat.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Merc320 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here toassist you.

My first question would be why didnt you get the model you asked for.

They should be able to fit an electric passenger seat to youre vehicle.