Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Trying to see how to unplug the cable harness from the gear

Customer Question

trying to see how to unplug the cable harness from the gear shifter. Theres a red slid tab that i think locks it but i dont know which way is lock.
JA: Does the vehicle have a fuse that enables or disables the shifter?
Customer: don't know. I ve seen many vidoes AFTER its apart. no mention of fuses
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2007 pacifica
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have the entire shifter out except unpluggung the bundle at the rear.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: like i said, theres a red slid lever where it clips together and i dont know which position it should be in to unplug the bundle and i dont want to break it
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Can you send a picture of the connector in question?