Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2007 sebrin conv the conv top will not retrack the

Customer Question

I have a 2007 sebrin conv the conv top will not retrack the dealer states the company will not furnish repair parts there will be a recall, I have a very unhappy wife would like an update
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: a 2007 sebring conv
JA: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the dealer closed the trunk lid some how but caused the top to leak and we can not open the trunk except with a key
JA: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did the dealer tell you what needs done in the recall or what needs repaired at all as I see some bulletins on this fault here?

Let me know,thanks Pete