FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

Tipm, 2007 Chrysler aspen 5.7 hemi, Replacing the tipm, All

Customer Question

Tipm
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2007 Chrysler aspen 5.7 hemi
JA: Are you fixing your Aspen yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replacing the tipm
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: All the lights lit up on my dash and was just flickering turn off the truck and it would not turn back on disconnected the battery for awhile plug the turmimals back up and it started but it happened again
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: No fuses are blown my radio wont work my horn doesn't work and neither does my windows
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** first thing that needs to be checked is the battery, the alternator and the battery connections. If there is low power coming from the battery or alternator then this will occur. If they are fine then the battery connections and the negative ground connections need to be cleaned. If all of this is fine then chances are it is a bad TIPM. Please let me know if you need more help.