Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I am at a garage and have had a new fan replacement because

Customer Question

I am at a garage and have had a new fan replacement because the old stopped running. Now the new is not working. Why is that?
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2008 300 touring
JA: Are you fixing your Touring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Relay
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 128000 yes it runs normal. But will overheat in the city at lights. The old fans were not spinning so I have had the whole fan system replaced. But now the new fans are not spinning.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Did they ever work after they were replaced, or have they never worked? Did the garage check why the fans wasn't working? WHat is your VIN number?

Talk soon,

Brad