How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask john -aka eauto Your Own Question
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 16309
Experience:  15 years as a auto tech ASE certified
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
john -aka eauto is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Chrysler mechanic

Customer Question

I need a Chrysler mechanic
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 3 months ago.

Hi I'm a chysler mechanic what is your problem exactly/

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have the 4 switch heat/cool control unit, can I pop the back cover and just replace the fan switch?
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 3 months ago.

not that im aware of the whole hvac control is changed as a unit