Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

The exhaust of my chrysler is spreading smok, 254211 km,

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. What do you...
Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: The exhaust of my chrysler is spreading white smok
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 254211 km
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2005 c300
JA: Are you fixing your C300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried anything .. just got the codes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It got p0303 & p3430
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
7/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Does the smoke have an odor of fuel pr coolant?

Is a misfire noticed?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics