Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

Front Brake dragging in 2007 Aspen, I am doing it myself. It

Customer Question

Front Brake dragging in 2007 Aspen
JA: Are you fixing your Aspen yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am doing it myself. It has had 2 sets of rotors and 3 calipers. Right side twice. Right side dragging now.
JA: How old are the brakes? How many miles on the car?
Customer: Vehicle has approximately 130K miles. Front calipers might have 20K and rotors abo
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The rotors have less than 5K miles. Most of the time it's the right front side. Brake hoses maybe?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

can you get it to drag and then jack up the front wheels off the ground and see if it will undrag if you loosen the metal brake line that connects to the rubber brake hose ?

if so replacing both front rubber brake hoses should fix this problem you are having

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

how are you making out ?