Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and the speaker especially

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hi. How can I...
Hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and the speaker especially fron passenger speaker makes terrible rattling sound it doesn't matter the how much level of volume I took it to the service they said there is a star case for it and they replaced the speaker but nothing changed
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: you know it's always hard to tell where the rattling sound comes from
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: but I listened it for hours in my garage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know hoe to remove the door panel I surely want to try and fix it
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
7/13/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Merc320, Technician replied 6 months ago
Merc320
Merc320, Technician

My name is ***** ***** am here to assist you.

Please dont remove door card you will make warranty void.

Try a different main agent and explain you had no joy with where you took it.

This vehicle is under warranty they have to fix this problem.

Merc320
Merc320
Merc320, Technician