Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Is this a free consultation? yes I know. how much is it? ok.

Customer Question

hi Is this a free consultation ?
JA: The Chrysler Mechanic's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: yes I know. how much is it?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: ok. how long it take this $5. all question about same car or any kind?
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2004 sebrin limited 2 door vin 4c3ag52h54e1
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ok I am electronic technician.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the car burning transmission houses , water house, and wires harness mr583271 only close to houses.
JA: Have you checked the level of your transmission fluid? Is it bright red, or is it dirty?
Customer: fluid drain all out site to the traffic track on the parking lot for burning hole, wire harness is no available I fix houses fluid and refill, hose coolant too and refill. car start and transmission work. arternator not charge, brake light on and temp indicator not rreading.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

Are saying that there was an engine fire that burnt the wiring harness, transmission and coolant hoses?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
but not all harness wire only about 10 inch in the middle of wires close to houses connect to engine up side. wire don't burned for electricity because all the rest long with plug and connector are good, I cute about 10 inches in the middle and replace 10 in wires welding and insulated one by one at a time.
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

Ok, have you checked all the fuses, relays and fusible links as they may have blown when the fire melted the wiring insulation and the bare wires touched

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I did, the alternator is not working but I can not fine the field coil to test continuity, the alternator plug are 4 wires, I test betwin each other all 4 and not continuity . I don't have diagram for this because is 4 wires and other diagram are 2 wires. car star and transmission is working.
brake light on dash is all time on and battery too. temp indicator don't work.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
check all fuse on driver side and too on engine side. are ok
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
d continuity from alternator to battery and fuse in that wire the feed battery charge.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think it could be the PCM but I find that look like field alternator coil is open.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are you there ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok
thanks
Expert:  eric remington replied 3 months ago.

these cars are problematic I can help with phone call

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I sorry, I don't understand English. Read and write. I speak Spanish.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi Eric, every thing is fixed, it look like the computer was freeze, when test drive at more than 30 miles every thing went good, not code read. tamp ok, charge ok all good.
thanks