Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have a 06 pacifica, the engine is surging and the

instrument console is freaking out...
I have a 06 pacifica, the engine is surging and the instrument console is freaking out. i had the engine checked and got the codes U110C loss of fuel level measure, U0155 lost communication with cluster, and P0660 manifold tune valve solenoid circuit alerts. what could be the problem?
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/11/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

This the 3 DTC fault Testing / troubleshoot & possible causes for the faults .the U0110C could be causing the U0155, so start with DTC U 0110C

the DTC P0660 is a separate cases

If you do not mind me asking ,are you looking at fixing this yourself or looking to know the most possible cause of this issue and taking it to repair shop for the work ?

Do you have any prior experience in electrical troubleshooting and testing with a test light for power & ground ?

Do you have a test light & or power probe for testing ?

Do you have a test light so we can check for spark ?

Do you have fuel pressure tester to check for fuel ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Hi Chad, sorry I did not reply quicker. In answer to your questions I have a multi-meter so I am able to check grounds as long as I know where to look. I do not have a pressure meter. Yes I am going to fix this myself.

no worries ,we good, we will need to go back and forth on this ,but i will try to help you on it

You need to get to the bcm and unplug it and check oins ,same thing on pcm,common issues

check for burned pins making poor connection ,also ip panel we will have to do that if none found on bcm and pcm

get crc electrcal contact cleaner and spray connection and retest

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till LATE PM Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Thanks Chad! I will let you know what I find out.

yes please do ,keep me updated

I m on here a lot

7 am till late Eastern time zone

Thank You For The Rating :)

IF you need my Assistance in The Future on a Different issue , Just start your Question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY)

or Click on the link Below to Enter My Profile & Under My Picture Profile There is a Box That Says (Ask Your Question)

It will be Highlighted in Orange, Type your Question in The Box & It will be sent straight To Me to Assist you .

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800

Hey Chad, I know that the BCM is located inside the cabin behind the dash, but not sure on the PCM when I pulled up the schematic it looks to be also in the cabin under the dash. am I wrong?

this outside the car next to radiator back of headlight

,close to washer reservoir

take the splash shield off to see it ,

ok and thanks allot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat