DoctorD
DoctorD, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  ASE Master, AAA State 1st place, Rotary Club, 20 years Exp.
5480360

I need to find a fuel sending unit for a Chrysler 1984

Customer Question

i need to find a fuel sending unit for a Chrysler 1984 lebaron convertible 2 door its has a Mitsubishi 2.6 engine and help would be great
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: no it is not a gas hog it starts great runs good but the gas gauge does not work stays on 3/4 full
JA: Are you fixing your LeBaron yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no took it to our mechanic and he cannot find the part
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no dont think so right now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  DoctorD replied 1 month ago.

I searched for quite a while and its just too old. Your best bet is a univeral as in here.

or search for used, which i bet not out there.

I think a universal design is your best bet, sorry. HERE

Expert:  DoctorD replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer for your Question.

This is a Q&A service not a diagnostic service.. I can give you professional advice, which includes Factory Bulletins, Recalls & Instruction. I can give you 30+ years of Professional Experience /Advice. If your condition is common we can actually often repair your vehicle. However its up to you and your ability to test and relay communication as to whether you can properly diagnose your vehicle. Please rate your expert as to answering your questions in a professional manner. Only you can fix your vehicle, as we are unable to perform the testing and see the subjects ourselves. Only with a positive rating can we be compensated for our time helping you achieve this goal.