sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 06 300c trouble with connection to passenger side

Customer Question

I have a 06 300c trouble with connection to passenger side cable to the d1s light bulb, there are 3 wires incased in metal braded casing leading to 3 ports can you identify them for me . leads 1,2 and 4 . one of the wires melted.Thanks Jerry
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Here is the information that you have requested. I have attached the connector views for the headlamp connector. This information should have you covered.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have that connector and it only has 2 wires coming in to port 1 and3 what I need is the continuation from that point to HID lamp which has 3 wire leads now port 1,2 and 4 that's whats confusing to me . Connection is for bulb d1s I have no power to it its wire is inside headlight casing.
Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry for the delay. I understand. Give me a moment to check for this.

Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

I will need to opt out. I am not seeing the connector that you are describing.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The electrical harness I'm talking about is about 12in. long ss braded with metal socket adapter at each end and its installed inside headlight casing has a bad connection light will not work how can I fix that besides getting a new head light.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?