Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need the pin code 2007 Chrysler 300 to program a key, that's…

Customer Question
Need the pin code...

Need the pin code 2007 Chrysler 300 to program a key

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler 300. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's it

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/1/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 5 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, I can look up that code, but first need to see some proof of ownership. Upload a picture of the vehicle's title or current registration showing your name and the VIN number. If it matches, I will look up the code.

I don't know how to do that upload stuff but I do have the vin number 2c3ka53g97h792414 I just bought the car last week and need another keyif you cant just cancel and give a refund

Take a picture of the title with your phone, and upload it using the paper clip icon.

never mind just refund

Ok. I will opt out.

don't refer to new mechanic just refund the money