Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician
Experience:  25 years automotive experience all makes and models, Subaru and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

The oil light comes on when i brake and the car is fully

Customer Question

The oil light comes on when i brake and the car is fully warm. Goes off when I accelerator
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: Oil is fine. Havent checked brake fluid. Oil was changed on the 24th of April.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2006 Pacifica Touring
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just started happening this morning. I have only got to check the oil
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike V.v replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and respond with the assistance you need!

Expert:  Mike V.v replied 3 months ago.

This could mean there is a problem with the oil pump or the oil sending unit. I suggest either testing the oil pressure or having it checked. If it's bad it could cause more damage to the engine. If the oil pressure is good, then replace the sending unit and it should resolve the problem for you.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!