Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Replaced the camshaft position sensor and car would not

Customer Question

replaced the camshaft position sensor and car would not start. Replaced the old one and it started.
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: camshaft position sensor was replaced my nephew read the codes and said that is what the code indicated was wrong.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My nephew was the one who replaced it but when it would not start he put the old one back on and it started again.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am just trying to find out what could have gone wrong because the car is stalling more and more and needs to be fixed.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jared D replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Which engine do you have in your chrysler?

Do you know the trouble code that was showing up?