Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

CHRYLER 200 YEAR 2011 DRIVES GOOD EVERY 2-3 WEEKS CAR GOING

Customer Question

CHRYLER 200 YEAR 2011 DRIVES GOOD EVERY 2-3 WEEKS CAR GOING GOOD. PARK TO GO SOME WERE. BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO AND CAR WILL NOT START. WAIT ABOUT 30 MINUTES AND WILL START LIKE THERE WAS NO PROBLEM. THIS HAPPENS EVERY 2-3 WEEKS. NEW BATTERY AND HAVE IT CHECKED OUT AND CAN NOT FIND THE PROBLEM HAVE 50,000 MILES
JA: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?
Customer: no, have brought it to Tuffy Auto Repair and they have done all types of tests and can not find any problem.
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the car is the 211, 200. I have had it to licensed auto repair
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 5 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

When it will not start does it have spark and fuel psi? What codes are setting? What is your VIN number?