Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 300 rear brakes grab after car starts to move. esp and…

Customer Question
2007 300 rear brakes...

2007 300 rear brakes grab after car starts to move. esp and bas light is on calipers are fine any idea

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the light been on for some time?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have changed the rear brakes and rotors thats about it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats about it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
4/22/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. You have a failing wheel speed sensor. Have a scan tool that can read ABS codes connected to the vehicle and see which sensor is bad and have it replaced. That should take care of the grabbing.

Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Please let me know if you did or did not. I can send it again if necessary.

Chris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry i got it havent had a chance to try that out yet but thank you for the info

You are welcome, just let me know if and when you get a chance. I will keep an eye out for you. Thanks for replying back!

Chris