Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 Town and Country Van that has a ceased

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 Town and Country Van that has a ceased actuator so I can't open the door via remote or manually. How can I get the door panel off if I can't even open the door

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

The manual lock and unlock is frozen therefore I donot know how to get at the actuator. Check with Chrysler they have no answers yet. I am doing this with a mechanic friend of mine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No he is open to anything

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
3/21/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Which door is the one you can't get open? A front door, a sliding door or the liftgate?

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

Also, I want to let you know you can bookmark ->>> My Profile Page <<<- in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!

Robert