Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

No heat, a/c, rear defrost, nothing but the light on the

Customer Question
climate control is on JA: Have...
no heat, a/c, rear defrost, nothing but the light on the climate control is on
JA: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?
Customer: the a/c won't work either, no fan either no power
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2004 300m chrys
JA: Are you fixing your 300M yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: myself, need to drive to work, looked at a couple 10 amp fuses under dash
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it's freezing in Pittsburgh
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
1/9/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If all of these problems started at exactly the same time then the most likely cause would be the a/c control head, but it's possible that there is a poor power or ground to the control head.

Did the problem start after any work was done, a jump start, etc?

Have you tried a battery disconnect?

Is it just the illumination on the control head that works but i t doesn't actually come on and show settings?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician