Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a chrysler pacifica 2004 and have a electrical

Customer Question

I have a chrysler pacifica 2004 and have a electrical problems.
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes iwould like to try and fix it myself.The navigation dont turn on,the hatch back door sounds like it wants to open when button is pushed but it does not open (motor is good) keyless entry dont work now.The cd player sounds like it wants to keep loading a disc then stops doing it ather 8 r 9 times, my clock stops working when i shut the car off have to reset each time
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: No i haven't
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Engine has cut out in traffic just would shut off.Would move my car to the side of the road then try again and it would start back up(starter is good) it only happened twice and that was the same day.Sometimes it does the same thing in the morning when i go to start it...nothing..
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Looked at ground connections and they look clean.Had it checked at Chrysler dealership they mentioned about replaceing the cluster module but said it probably wont fix the problem,so i never had that done
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Was told by 2 mechanics so far that its a short somewhere and 1 mechanic was to busy to work on it and the other like i could find it for but it would cost between $200 and $700 depending how soon he would find the short...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
All parts tested good at Auto Zone and Advance Auto...alternator,starter,battery
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • So far the IAC valve or throttle body look to be to blame. Are you planning on diagnosing and repairing yourself?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris