sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2008 Chrysler Pacifica that is showing odb2 codes

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Chrysler Pacifica that is showing odb2 codes c121, p0300, and p0339. I have replaced the spark plugs and boots, and the crankshaft position sensor. Do you have any ideas what would be causing these codes?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The root cause of the issues is the loss of crank sensor signal. P0339 sets when there is an intermittent signal from the crank sensor whether it's due to the sensor itself, wiring or connections, a damaged flexplate or possibly an internal powertrain control module issue (not likely).

What was the physical location of the sensor you replaced and where did the replacement sensor come from?