Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

In need of a security code? No, 2013 chrysler 200, Just the

Customer Question
In need of a security...
In need of a security code?
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: No
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2013 chrysler 200
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the radio.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/31/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Which code are you needing? Radio anti-theft code? IF so please post VIN and Radio Serial Number and first 4 characters of the last name..

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

I need more than one.***@******.***

I can post ONE anti-theft code per question. Just post the last 8 digits of the VIN number and the Radio Serial Number and I'll post the anti theft code for you...

Thank you,

Robert

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics