Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.
19871424

2006 crossfire power seats not working on both sides, fuses

Customer Question

2006 crossfire power seats not working on both sides, fuses are fine.
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: what would be in there, I've located the fuses for the left and right seats under the hood.
JA: Are you fixing your Crossfire yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked connections under the seat, ohmed out the fuses. Don't know how to check the relay of which one it is. There is a yellow and black relay along with the fuses.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

there is a relay under the dash left of the steering column that tends to have issues!!

you will need to inspect that!!

if you still need more help i will need a vin #

thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've got the relay out how do I check it?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

here is the diagram and checkout the system

it is in pdf form!!

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

hello again checking in to see if all is ok or do you still need help?

The feedback rating was not done yet and you have been already been charged for your question.

This feedback is very important!! Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and thanks for using Just Answer to assist in your issue.

Wolfgang