Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

The rear and front window wipers go on intermittently when

Customer Question
Im driving and with out...
the rear and front window wipers go on intermittently when Im driving and with out selecting the wipers to turn on manually.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: theres power to the motors and the fuse checks out good.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 1998 plymouth voyager se
JA: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent gone further technically on this matter in trying anything else.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/20/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 12 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • A multifunction switch or TIPM is likely to blame, can you do electrical testing.
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician