How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vladgmru Your Own Question
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 2667
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Vladgmru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

One of your pictures shows my problem (the partially melted

Customer Question

One of your pictures shows my problem (the partially melted connector on the last picture) and I want to know if you have the part number for it from chrysler or molex/amphenol (connector manufacturers) which would be cheaper to buy
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 8 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Yes you can buy the connectors separately from us(Dealership). It will come with pins and wiring for you to cut and solder in new leads...

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,


Expert:  Vladgmru replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Just saw your request. Could you please post the link to that picture so that I can have better idea what connector we are talking about? Then I can check and if available provide you with the part number.

Or maybe just mention what connector it is. Thanks, Vlad

Related Chrysler Questions