Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

How do you remove the crankshaft sprocket on a 2000 Sebring

Customer Question
JXi 2.5? JA: Are you fixing...
How do you remove the crankshaft sprocket on a 2000 Sebring JXi 2.5?
JA: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: prying from behind the sprocket
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
11/8/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN and the miles on the odometer so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,

Robert

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics