Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Well i have a low idle about just above 500 rpm i cleaned

Customer Question
the throttle body replaced intake...
well i have a low idle about just above 500 rpm i cleaned the throttle body replaced intake gasket no check engine light replaced plugs and i went in my trunk and replaced the battery
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: i have no check engine light
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2006 Chrysler 300 3.5L touring
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: oh also i just had the pcm flash updated about a month ago and after it startrd idleing low
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i cleaned the throttle body , changed the plugs , replaced battery , replaced intake gasket
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
11/8/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 1 year ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

Any Codes?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO CODES
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No codes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO ON THE $
26
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK THATS FINE DOES HE HAVE A ANSWER OF WHAT IT MIGHT BE
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics