Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I need the security unlock code for a VP3/RA3 stereo

Customer Question
I need the security unlock code...
I need the security
unlock code for a VP3/RA3 stereo
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
11/7/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately in most cases the code has to be obtained from a dealer.They may or may not charge a small fee for this and usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID for this code.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician