Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2004 crossfire, lights blinking with fob, bot not locking at

Customer Question

2004 crossfire , lights blinking with fob, bot not locking at all, also when I drive doors will lock, power seats and passenger window some times work, also no lights at all on the interior. I read it could be the vacuum module, for the locks but for the lights, any suggestion?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: no idea where are located the door switches
JA: Are you fixing your Crossfire yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked all the fuses for now
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that,s it so far
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be an issue with a component like a body control ecu at fault causing all of these issues.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked using a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers to see what codes are set.Any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete