Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I put new batterys in FOBs an reprogramed them. note the

Customer Question

I put new batterys in FOBs an reprogramed them. note the message seems to get to car but not the door locks or the gas door. the interior lock switch works to lock or un lock but not the FOBS. Also I cant get the gas door to close and stay closed.
JA: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2004 Crossfire 3.2 engine I belive
JA: Are you fixing your Crossfire yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: That is it so far had a couple people look at it but did not know much about the car/
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The rear lights both blink as they should after reprograming but do not unlock locks The dash rocker switch does work on doors . 31,000 miles in excellent shape other wise as I can tell.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked using a compatible scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers in your model.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.This may be a fault with the power control module/ecu as this can fail and cause lock issues.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete