Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

It will not start There is a flashing red dot, We don't know

Customer Question

It will not start There is a flashing red dot
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: We don't know where the battery is It's a 2014 Chrysler 200
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's a 200
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just staring it. Let me tell you what happened That the alarm went off and my kid broke my key
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Unless you have a spare key to try then you will need a scantool to see what codes are in the WIN module.. It's either a bad key or bad WIN module.. Either of which you will not be able to fix without a scantool..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad