Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

1988 chrysler lebaron convert odometer does not work?

Customer Question
JA: Are you fixing your...
JA: Are you fixing your LeBaron yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced cluster - still does not work
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
10/10/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. When you say your odometer dose not work dose the speedometer not work as well? Post back with this information and I will see if I can help you with this here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
odometer only does not work
speedometer works

Your speedometer and odometer are one assembly and share the same signal and if your speedometer is reading and your not getting a reading from the odometer then the new cluster you installed is defective.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician