Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2001 Sebring cupe 3.0 engine has an error code P0705 for

Customer Question

My 2001 Sebring cupe 3.0 engine has an error code P0705 for thousands of miles, but the car drives perfectly. Auto zone scanned and said its seems to be elated to the Trans Range Sensor or the wiring to that circuit. So, cab you tell me if that part is external to the trans pls?
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: I already included the answers on my last text
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: P0705 error code related to the Trans Range sensor or circutit?
JA: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing ywt
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

On this model the TR sensor is called the PNP park neutral position switch and yes it is not mounted inside the transaxle. It is on the outside where the shift linkage connects.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris