Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I am trying to find my anti theft code my 8.4 radio that I

Customer Question
Hello Brad I am trying...
Hello Brad I am trying to find my anti theft code my 8.4 radio that I purchased for my 2015 Chrysler 200
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, Brad appears to be off line at the moment, but I can look up the code if you wish. Just send me the vehicle's Vin number and the serial number off of the radio. If you would rather wait for Brad, then let me know and I will opt out of the question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay there is a small problem I went to the dealer to have it programmed and when I arrived at the dealership the navigation symbol on the radio was there they said they programmed it but they had to Flash the radio And all the software now they are telling me I have to pay $500 to get the navigation put back on the radio is this right or am i being ripped off
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there a way for me to get the software and put it back on myself
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please call me back(###) ###-####it charged me to call you but it would not connect

No that is not right. If the Navigation was there before the dealer reprogrammed it, then they messed up. They should fix it for no charge, and if they will not, then call Chrysler and see if they will help.

Chris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can i still get the anti theft code if i give you the vin and serial number off of the radio

Yes

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok i will get that for you , also I'm just leaving the dealership and they said my chrysler 200 needs a separate harness and software to be install is this correct

Ok. Yes if you had the base radio, then you will need the harness plus the prper software.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Also what harness am I missing there is only to small connectors left on the radio
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there a way around the dealership, could I pay you to get the harness and software

I am actually away from my laptop. But will check this out in a few hours and get back to you. I am now on my phone.

Chris

Ok, found the code it is 4898. Let me know if that works.Chris
Chris
Chris
Chris, Technician