sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 89 TC with a battery draw. The alarm is keeping the

Customer Question

I have a 89 TC with a battery draw. The alarm is keeping the ctsy lights on, need diagrams
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Dome lights, courtesy lights
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: The TC was made by Maserati for Chrysler
JA: You might want a calculus tutor specialist a mechanic specialist a calculus tutor specialist or a mechanic specialist. Are any of these what are you looking for?
Customer: are you a robot
JA: I'm an assistant to the. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I need a live person
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: Need a Chrysler Technician
JA: You might want a calculus tutor specialist or a mechanic specialist. Are either of these what are you looking for?
Customer: mechanic specialist
JA: I can help you talk to the mechanic. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: Need a wiring diagram for a chrysler TC
JA: OK. The mechanic will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The Dome lights stay on
JA: Is there anything else the mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You could have an illuminated entry relay issue, the lights may have been turned on at the dimmer switch, or you could have a door ajar switch issue. If there is a bad ajar switch, switch wiring issue or a door isn't closing properly then the lights will stay on.

Hve you checked the dimmer to ensure the lights haven't been turned on manually there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the alarm module keeping the lights on I just need a wiring diagram of that module

The theft alarm module is not related to interior lighting.

I'm unable to post material directly from the service information due to copyright. If you're looking for complete wiring diagrams I would recommend trying to locate a factory service manual or you could purchase a single vehicle subscription to something such as alldatadiy.com. Be aware though that in alldata there are few wiring diagrams for the TC but they are complete for the normal Lebaron.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should have bought the one on eBay. I just thought you could help. Thanks anyway

You're welcome!