Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Passenger side window wont go up. Both passenger side

Customer Question
Passenger side window wont go...
Passenger side window wont go up. Both passenger side windows don't work now. No response with switch.
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes. My mom's 2007 PT Cruiser
JA: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just trying to find a strategy to fix it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The drivers side windows work ok.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
9/12/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Both passenger windows will not work from the main or there own switches?

Are there noises from within the door when commanding them?

Do you have a volt meter?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician