Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have a red lightning bolt light that comes on. I paid to

Customer Question
Hello, I have a red...
Hello, I have a red lightning bolt light that comes on. I paid to have someone fix it. And today one day later it's back. So now I want to know what it is. Maybe I should have done this research before.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Check Engine and Red Lightning Bolt inside two lines
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2005 300
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no, I had a garage fix it on Thursday. He told me there was a leak in the Exhaust and that the alternator needed replaced. So he did that. The car does sound better than it did when I took it in, but both of the lights came back on today. I don't know if I trust that garage now.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/26/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 1 year ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If you just paid it have it fixed I would carry it back.. I will not be able to help you fix it unless you know what codes it has.. If you know the codes post them here so I can see what's going on.

Brad

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics