Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

05 Chrysler pasifica no funcionan las ventanas del lado de

Customer Question
chófer...
05 Chrysler pasifica no funcionan las ventanas del lado de chófer
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
8/18/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

Can you please explain what it is your needing and what it is your trying to fix. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Le cambié el control de las ventanas el del chófer y no suben y bajan las ventanas del lado del chofer

The common cause for the problem you are having with the window can be cause by a failing Driver's Door Module (DDM). I have enclosed the test steps in the link below to check this.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20window%20Aug%2019.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician