Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Immobilizer code for 2002 PT Cruiser VIN # 3C4FY48802T371875

Customer Question
immobilizer code for 2002 PT Cruiser VIN # 3C4FY48802T371875
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
7/31/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago
Tony Peake

why do you need this code are you trying to program a key? My name is***** need more information to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Need to program keys and remote door fob and only have one programmed key and I have the key programmer tool but need the code I have done this already on my 2008 PT with the code supplied but it would not program the remote fob is thier another code for that?
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

the key code is for programming the key the drb is used for both programming the key and the fob no code is required to program the fob with the drb.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok what is the drb? and is it code or a program? In the mean time I can program a spare key with the tool I have with the code.
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

the drb I the factory scan tool used to program the key and the fob. I can provide key code over the phone with owner verification .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What do you need for owner verification?
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

are you at a shop or are you the owner of the car I just want to make sure hat the owner is making the request for the key to be programmed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am the owner
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

I can provide the key code over the phone if yo still need it

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you email me the code?
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

I prefer phone so I can check your name against Chrysler record for proof of ownership.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

let me know of that works for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please just send me the code I am not paying twice for it.
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

tell me your name I will check it against the vip in Chrysler if it matches I will send you the code.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I am Walter Blakney I have owned the car for about 4 yrs.
Chrysler Mechanic: Tony Peake,
 replied 1 year ago

4547 for programming ignition is mo366 for cutting the keys. Have a great day

Tony Peake
Tony Peake
Tony Peake