How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 32071
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace window control cluster, 2008 sebring, Yes

Customer Question

I need to replace window control cluster
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2008 sebring
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and nothing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't think so...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.


Ok, in order to replace the master window switch, you will need to first remove the door trim panel. I will need to know if yours is a convertible or not in order to get you specific directions on door trim panel removal as they are different between a convertible and hardtop