Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

A/c wont engage static105 psi pressure reads scan to can

Customer Question
test clutch clutch works...
a/c wont engage static105 psi pressure reads scan to can test clutch clutch works
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
7/17/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. When you ran your scan was there any fault codes setting and are you working on a manual AC system or is your Automatic system. Post back with this information and any fault codes and I will see if I can help you with this.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician