Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Where is the thermostat located on a 2009 Chrysler sebring

Customer Question
2.4 L...
where is the thermostat located on a 2009 Chrysler sebring 2.4 L
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

I was skeptical at first but thought I'd give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. Your site actually is a quality service that I would recommend to others in a heartbeat.

StanSayre, PA

I AM VERY GLAD THAT I TOOK A CHANCE ON YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. I WAS SUCCESSFUL IN REPLACING THE FUEL PUMP. MY TRUCK RUNS LIKE A CLOCK. IT RUNS LIKE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. NO LUNGING FORWARD, THE TURBO REACTS THE SECOND I STOMP ON THE GAS, AND IT HAS A LOT MORE POWER AND EVEN SOUNDS BETTER TO ME. IT SAVED ABOUT $500.00 BY DOING THE WORK MYSELF. I GIVE YOU ALL THE CREDIT FOR YOUR DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM, JUST FROM THE SYMPTONS I GAVE YOU OVER THE e MAIL. I WILL USE YOUR WEB SITE AGAIN AND REFER MY FRIENDS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP.

TOM WHITTAKERUSA

Just a quick line to tell you how pleased I am to have my brakes working properly after all this time. Your answer was what I needed. I would certainly recommend you highly. God bless!

Rev. Jerry BaysingerHolts Summit, Mo

I recently asked a question about my 2005 dodge ram, and I just wanted to let my Expert know that he hit the nail squarely on the head with his answer. I wanted to thank him again.

GregPittsburgh, PA

JerryHolts Summit, MO

Thank you so much for your answer. My initial estimate was $325; I got it done for $100 - part and labor.

Lynn B.Ormond Beach, FL