Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

On the 2003 Sebring convertible witch relay controls the

Customer Question

On the 2003 Sebring convertible witch relay controls the power door lock, door mirrors and radio
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Here are the wiring diagrams, give me a second to look them over.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

For the radio, it's the 14, 8, 5 fuses in the junction block, left end of dash.

Power mirrors is the 4 and 5 fuse in the junction block, left end of dash with the fuse 5 being the same as radio.

Door locks, that fuse 5 again and fuses 9 and 11, so it appears that that fuse #5 in the junction block, left end of dash is either blown or has no power to it.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.